Sunday 14 December 2008

WGSN.com Swatches

dutel creation swatch
wgsn.com

I like the dusty pink colour of this swatch, it contrasts nicely to an opaque black.














I like the metallic yarns running through this swatch, it could work well as a dress.



















Metallic Fabric - a key trend this season.






















A feminine lace. I like this as it is black and gothic, but the flower pattern, suggests a very feminine look.









Purple silk 'wgsn.com'
I like the feminine colour of this fabric, and silk is a fabric I would like to se within my collection.




Royal blue - wgsn.com

I like the boldness of this colour.
















Silver swatch - wgsn-edu
This colour swatch could contrast nicely with black, to create a gothic theme.
















sheen
A sheen silk. This fabric would drape well for a dress.

















A water mark silk taffeta
I like the pattern within the fabric. Also taffeta is a popular fabric to make party dresses with.

No comments: