Sunday 14 December 2008

Swatches




Textile View, Autumn 08, Issue 83
'Origami'

This swatch is exciting because of the fabric manipulation, the fabric has been played with to get different shapes and textures. The different textures of the fabric compliment each other rather than using different colours. The shades of grey and black are perfect for a dark gothic theme.















Textile View, Autumn 08, Issue 83

'Autumn Raidence'
The tones of colour
remind me of autumn leaves, I also think the swatches of fabric look of very good quality. I like the tones in colour and the way they all compliment each other











.


"No holds Barred"
Textile View Summer 08 Issue 82

I like the bright colours for a dress collection, especially the metallic blue.
















"organza and Chitz"
Textile View Spring/Summer 08 Issue 82

I like the different tones of purple within the swatch collection.








No comments: